The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
- "Client", "You," and "Your" refers to you, the person logs on this website and is compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- "The Company,” "Ourselves," "We," "Our," and "Us" refers to our company.
- "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the client and ourselves.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, TechGropse and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TechGropse.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from TechGropse.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from TechGropse.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from TechGropse.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from TechGropse.com
- Redistribute content from TechGropse.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
TechGropse does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments on its ‘blogs’ prior to its presence. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of TechGropse, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, TechGropse shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered due to any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on the website.
TechGropse reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that are considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of our Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our blogs and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant TechGropse a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations; and
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of TechGropse, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to TechGropse. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait one week for the response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of TechGropse's logo or other artwork will link absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Please read our Privacy Policies.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve of removing all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Changes to Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
If you have additional questions or require more information about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us at:H 146/147, Sector 63, Noida, 201307